There are currently no scheduled webinars. To listen to recordings of our last webinar series, click here.
Work harder, get better results right? Unfortunately, as you probably know, working harder for a dyslexic doesn’t necessarily mean better results.
If you’ve ever been disappointed by a lack of results after increasing your effort, then this webinar series is for you!
In this 100% free 4 part webinar series from online tutoring experts The Tutor Crowd, you will learn how to:
- Understanding your Dyslexia (how a dyslexic brain works)
- Working effectively with dyslexia (reading, writing & memorisation)
- Dyslexic exam techniques (modelling, paraphrasing, structuring)
- Dyslexia for parents & teachers (psychology and stress issues)
Join us on Thursday 23rd August for our 1st webinar. Webinars will be each week at 6pm UK time.
- 30th August: 6pm UK time (1pm EST, 10am PST)
- 6th September: 6pm UK time (1pm EST, 10am PST)
- 13th September: 6pm UK time (1pm EST, 10am PST)
- 20th September: 6pm UK time (1pm EST, 10am PST)
Can’t make the times? Don’t worry. If you register we’ll send you every webinar recording via email so you can listen to it in your own time.
As a bonus for registering, we’ll also send you our free ebook “Ultimate Dyslexia Academic Survival Guide 2012” at the end of the webinar series.
More features and benefits:
- No need to study or do homework for the series. Just turn up and listen!
- Discover our 3 step learning feedback loop
- Find out how to memorise effectively using action based memorising
- Learn effective writing techniques (using the talk to write method)
- How to create models to improve processing
- Specific exam techniques for dyslexic students
The webinars will be co-hosted by dyslexia teacher and tutor Patrick Wilson (CEO of The Tutor Crowd), and Steven Milner (published dyslexia author and editor of Dyslexia Way of Thinking)
Got Questions? Get in touch.